What are Cookies?
Cookies are a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. It helps to record how you move around a website so that it knows your user options if you return. They can also be used to analyse traffic and provide tailored advertising.
Most browsers accept them automatically but you can change the settings so they don’t.
If you want to change what types of cookies you accept you need to do this via your browser settings. You can choose which cookies to block but if you choose to block all cookies, including essentials, then you may not be able to access all the functionality of PensionCraft website.
Duration of Cookies
- Session cookies:- These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or end your session. They allow you to browse our website without having to log into each page.
- Persistent cookies:- These are cookies that remain on your hard drive until you or your browser erases them or they expire. We use these to remember you when you return to our website and for analytic purposes so we can see how many people visit the website and how they move from page to page.
- Strictly necessary cookies — These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing the training course you have bought.
- Preferences cookies — These cookies allow the website to remember choices you have made in the past such as your user name and password so you can automatically log in.
- Statistics cookies — These cookies collect information about how you use our website, but can not be used to identify you as they are anonymized. We use these to improve the way our website works. We do this via analytic services such as Google Analytics.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy the please email us at support@PensionCraft.com